Moved file to a different network - won`t load textures properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved file to a different network - won`t load textures properly

I have moved my 3dsmax\Vray 3.4 scene file to a different network for rendering.
    The file location is different, so I changed all my bitmap paths with maxScript. It`s all VrayHDRIs, and I use tags to load correct UDIM in many of them.

The problem is that during rendering, it won`t load all the textures. Again, this is on the new network.
    When I check the material editor, all paths are correctly changed, the "Locate" button finds the correct location, the "view image" button work for paths that does not contain tags, and the check for missing files checkbox is on. The cache size for HDRI is more than large enough too. In other words: everything seems to be in order. It just won`t load all the textures during rendering, only some of them.

Needless to say, everything worked just fine on the orignal network. The only change is that originally it was a 3dsmax 2017 file, but I had to save it as 2016 for the new network.

What can the problem be?
    Last edited by hardrock_ram; 07-02-2017, 04:59 AM.

It seems that the <UDIM> tag has to be in capital letters. It changed in the process ... Sorry for posting uneccessary

Comment

Working...
    X